Wednesday 7 November 2012

Welcome to my new Blog! Former known as Miwari Chika

Hello My Readers!

I have recently moved my blog to this address for greater convenience and more relevance with my day to day life. I am by no means Japanese and felt Miwari Chika a spontaneous name was a poor reflection of who I am.

My old blog is still available if you would like to check the posts I made there: http://miwarichika.blogspot.com.au/

I also have a new YouTube to couple with this blog. Feel free to subscribe at http://www.youtube.com/officiallisu I currently have one video uploaded and many more to come!!

I have also become an instagramer you can follow me @li__su (two underscores)

Thank you for checking out my new blog. Feel free to comment I try to respond as much as possible and if you have any business enquiries my e-mail is lisublog@gmail.com

Take care,

Li Su

2 comments:

  1. Followed you again (: Your old nickname was cute though! I liked it because it's so unique, but getting used to your real name is great too. I think it's a nicer feel in the long run ^^

    - Sally
    www.esohlee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sally,
      Thank you for moving over! =]
      I thought Miwari Chika was heaps cute too but now I'm feeling less cute a bit more edgy. Was also worried as how it would go down if I started rocking Goth outfits with a name like Miwari Chika. Maybe not to that extreme but it seemed a bit restricting with a name like Miwari Chika. Thank you for your feedback =]

      Delete